We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: January 18, 2016
Signs that You’ll Need to Add Affordable Quality Dentures to Your Budget
Can you picture yourself wearing dentures? You probably know many people who already have dentures because of severe dental disease and tooth loss. Although they can restore your ability to chew properly and smile without embarrassment, even the best dentures can’t compare to your natural teeth. Without professional dental care, tooth loss is more likely. If you experience any of the following symptoms or signs, you may eventually need to start looking for affordable quality dentures. Signs that Dental Dentures May be Part of Your Future
- Your teeth are shifting and becoming loose, or you have gaps forming between them. These symptoms can be a result of bone loss due to advanced periodontal disease. Intensive treatment is needed to save the affected teeth. In the worst cases, extraction may be necessary.
- You have signs of gum disease such as red, swollen, tender, or bleeding gums. While gum disease may not necessarily lead to a need for dental dentures, if left untreated, it can progress to tooth loss.
- You can’t eat chewy or hard foods without discomfort. Cavities, broken teeth, and gum disease can cause chewing and biting problems. See your dentist for evaluation and treatment before tooth loss occurs and dental dentures become necessary.
- You’re experiencing frequent toothaches. Pain indicates that the nerves in your teeth have been affected by tooth decay. If treated early, a filling may be all you need to restore your tooth. Neglecting the problem may result in tooth loss and the need for a partial denture.
- You haven’t visited your dentist for years. To prevent dental disease and the progression to tooth loss, see your dentist twice every year for routine checkups.
- You have recurring indigestion or stomachaches, which can be the result of not chewing your food properly due to dental problems. If your natural teeth can’t be treated effectively, affordable quality dentures might resolve your stomach discomfort.
- You already have missing teeth. Your dentist can help you decide on the best dentures to restore your full smile.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Bradenton, call today at or make an appointment. Manatee Dental offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Bradenton. With 2 affiliated practices in the Bradenton area, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .