We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: July 7, 2014
Find the Right Dentist by Asking These Questions
Finding a dentist in Bradenton shouldn’t seem like an impossible feat, but it can be challenging if you’re new to the area. A little research can help you narrow your choices to affordable dentists who can best meet your needs. If you don’t have friends or family in the area, ask coworkers and other healthcare professionals for recommendations. You can also obtain dental clinic listings online or from a telephone directory, and visit their websites or conduct phone interviews. Before making a final choice, you should get answers to the following questions. What to Ask Prospective Local Dentists in Bradenton
- Where is the office located and what are your hours? Are weekend and emergency appointments available? If not, is another dentist on call to handle emergencies?
- How long have you been in practice, and what are your areas of expertise or special qualifications?
- Do you feel comfortable treating all members of my family, including young children and elderly parents?
- Do you allow spouses, parents, or other family members to be present during exams and procedures?
- Are you a participant in my dental insurance network? If not, what payment options are available for out-of-network fees?
- When and how will I be notified that it’s time to schedule the next appointment? Is there a penalty for missed appointments?
- Do you explain treatment options and procedures, before performing the work?
- How do you manage patients who have dental anxiety issues? Do you offer conscious sedation?
- Do you offer or support the use of alternative or natural treatment options?
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Bradenton, call today at or make an appointment. Manatee Dental offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Bradenton. With 2 affiliated practices in the Bradenton area, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .