We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: November 10, 2014
Don’t Miss Out on the Advantages of Dental Implants
Tooth loss occurs for many reasons, but it always creates a hole in your smile and a threat to the integrity of your other teeth. When missing teeth are not restored, your other teeth can shift or become crowded. It may result in bite problems, bone loss, and problems with oral hygiene, in addition to the blow it delivers to your self-esteem. Dental implants are the ideal solution. Because they attach to your jawbone and don’t rely on healthy teeth for support, your other teeth are safe from damage. An implant restoration looks and feels like a natural tooth, and when compared to other restoration options, the implant outshines its competitors. 9 Advantages of Dental Implants
- The best dental implants help to retain the shape of your face after tooth loss. Missing teeth lead to jawbone deterioration, so by preserving bone and stimulating bone growth, implants keep you looking like yourself for longer.
- Unlike conventional dentures, dental implants will never loosen, slip, make strange noises, or fall out. Single implants are not the only option; implant dentures can be created to attach to implants anchored into several upper or lower teeth.
- The process of placing of dental implants doesn’t alter your healthy teeth. Tooth-supported bridges require the grinding down of adjacent teeth.
- Dental implant surgery delivers more reliable results than other restoration options such as fixed bridges and removable dentures.
- Dental implants prevent bone loss and help preserve oral health. Conventional bridges and removable dentures often lead to gradual bone deterioration.
- Dental bridges that are supported by natural teeth may only last for five to ten years. With proper care and maintenance, the best dental implants can last for decades.
- Like natural teeth, dental implants stay inside your mouth where you can brush and floss them normally. Unlike dentures, they never have to be removed for cleaning or soaking.
- You can eat your favorite foods without fear, and you’ll enjoy their full taste and texture.
- Dental implants don’t interfere with speaking.
Visit a qualified dentist in Bradenton to find out how implant surgery can restore your healthy smile. Your dentist can help you choose the best dental implants to replace your missing teeth. To learn about our family dentistry practice in Bradenton, call today at or make an appointment. Manatee Dental offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Bradenton. With 2 affiliated practices in the Bradenton area, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .