The Clear Reasons You’ll Love Life with Invisalign
Do you want straighter teeth without the bulky look of metal braces? Luckily, you can now discreetly improve your smile with the clear braces known as Invisalign®.
How Invisalign Works Wonders
Braces have come a long way today. Their latest evolution is Invisalign, which straightens teeth without the noticeable look and pain of traditional metal braces. To achieve the desired results, Invisalign uses clear, customized sets of appliances to gently, yet effectively shift teeth. As opposed to metal braces that are attached directly onto teeth, Invisalign is removable to ease eating, brushing, and flossing. These clear braces are barely noticeable, which has made them an attractive alternative to metal braces for people of all ages seeking a discreet straightening solution.
What’s Involved with Invisalign Treatment
Now that you know how Invisalign can improve the appearance and function of your teeth, you’re probably wondering where to get this treatment. The process of getting Invisalign is surprisingly quick and easy and usually involves these steps:
- Find an Invisalign provider near you to determine if you’re eligible for clear braces.
- If you are a candidate for clear braces, your Invisalign provider will then create a treatment plan for your needs.
- This treatment plan will be translated by computer technology to create and calibrate your customized set of clear braces.
- Each set is worn for approximately two weeks and then replaced by another set to gradually move your teeth.
- The set must be worn for most of the day and only removed while eating, brushing, and flossing.
- Once you’ve gone through each set of clear braces, you’ll have a straighter and better smile.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Bradenton, call Manatee Dental of East Bradenton today at (941) 538-6339 or make an appointment.
Manatee Dental offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Bradenton. With 2 affiliated practices in the Bradenton area, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Manatee Dental of East Bradenton, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Manatee Dental of East Bradenton.